At present, there are two main installation methods for photovoltaic solar support bases, which are more common and commonly used, one is a concrete-based photovoltaic support, the other is a concrete-based photovoltaic support, pile base. At present, some large-scale photovoltaic power stations in my country mainly use one type. There are two reasons to consider: one is the local geographical environment, and the other is the consideration of cost control.
The ground matrix of the photovoltaic solar support must pay attention to two technical points:
One is the requirement for the wind resistance of the bracket.
Secondly, it is the distance between the bracket matrix and the bracket matrix.
In order to ensure wind resistance, the bracket mainly adopts a mixed structure of aluminum alloy and steel structure. In this way, the technology can ensure that the bracket is wind-resistant, does not cause hidden dangers of the solar bracket, and ensures the overall beauty of the bracket.
At this stage, the aluminum alloy photovoltaic solar bracket has the following characteristics:
1. The structure adopts a multi-axis vibration damping mechanism with high transmission ratio and high torque as the tracking transmission mechanism, which can directly drive the photovoltaic array; advantages: safety, reliability, lightness, structure Reasonable.
2. In terms of technical features, the device uses mechanical tracking system and photoelectric control system to cooperate with each other, so that the photovoltaic panel array can automatically rotate 360 degrees horizontally and 180 degrees vertically.
3. In terms of resistance characteristics, the device can work as usual in ten-degree wind.
4. In terms of power saving features, the driving power of the device is less than zero and zero, which can also save land use.
5. In terms of advantageous features, the solar aluminum alloy photovoltaic bracket can increase the power generation efficiency by more than 50%, and at the same time can reduce the power generation cost by 40%, which can significantly reduce carbon dioxide emissions
TEL：13682482952 Miss Zhou
13733001247 Mr Xu
Address：Room 2110, Rongchao Financial Building, No. 52 Ruyi Road, Longcheng Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen