Different latitudes and terrains require different tracking brackets. Based on years of industry experience and rich experience in power station construction, we propose several suggestions that are widely applicable to solar tracking bracket systems. .
1. In mid-low latitudes (near the equator), it is recommended to use a flat single-axis tracking system and an oblique single-axis tracking system.
2. In high latitude areas, it is more recommended to use inclined single-axis, double-axis, and flat single-axis tracking systems. This is because the sun angle is higher at low latitudes, so placing the PV modules horizontally can get a better angle of incidence of sunlight, thereby increasing the power generation of the modules.
3. In high latitude areas, if you want to achieve the angle of sunlight exposure, it is recommended to use an oblique uniaxial or other tracking system.
4. On flat or gentle slope terrain, using a flat single-axis tracking system or an inclined single-axis tracking system will save system costs and improve system performance.
5. On rough and hilly terrain, it is recommended to use a single-axis or dual-axis tracking system to achieve system power generation.
TEL：13682482952 Miss Zhou
13733001247 Mr Xu
Address：Room 2110, Rongchao Financial Building, No. 52 Ruyi Road, Longcheng Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen