Photovoltaic systems are made of different materials, but all components include multiple layers of material, from the light-facing side to the backlight side. Sunlight first passes through the protective layer (usually glass) and then enters the cell through the transparent contact layer. At the center of the assembly is the adsorbent material, which absorbs the photons and completes the "photogenerated current." The semiconductor material depends on the specific requirements of the photovoltaic system, and the raw materials of photovoltaic modules are composed of eight main materials and production auxiliary materials.
1. Battery: A solar cell is a device that converts light energy directly into electrical energy. It is made of semiconductor material. Electron-hole pairs are excited by sunlight and utilize the electrostatic field of the PN junction barrier region to separate electron-hole pairs. The electrons and separated holes are collected and sent out of the cell through the electrodes, creating an electrical current.
2. Tinned copper tape: cut and straightened with oxygen-free copper, and all outer surfaces are hot-dip plated. Tinned tape is used to extract electrodes from solar cells and to connect cells during the fabrication of photovoltaic solar modules. Welding is required to have high operability, firmness and flexibility.
3, EVA: a copolymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate, which is a hot melt adhesive. It is used to encapsulate the cells, prevent the external environment from affecting the electrical properties of the cells, improve the light transmittance of photovoltaic modules, and bond the cells, tempered glass and backplane together. Bond strength. The output electrical performance of the components has a gain effect.
4. Back panel: used as back protective packaging material, commonly used in T, TPE and PET doors, polyethylene structure. It is used to improve the anti-aging and corrosion resistance of photovoltaic modules and prolong the service life of photovoltaic modules; the white backsheet diffuses incident light into photovoltaic modules, which improves the light absorption efficiency of photovoltaic modules. At the same time, due to its high infrared emissivity, The operating temperature of the photovoltaic module can also be reduced; at the same time, the insulation performance of the photovoltaic module is improved.
5. Tempered glass: used to support the structure of photovoltaic modules, improve the lift and lift of photovoltaic modules, with light transmission, anti-glare, light transmission, waterproof, gas-proof, resistance corrosion and other functions.
6. Aluminum frame: The aluminum alloy frame installed by the glass epitaxy protects the edge of the glass, strengthens the sealing performance of the photovoltaic module, improves the overall mechanical strength of the photovoltaic module, and is easy to install and transport PV modules.
7. Silica gel: used for bonding and sealing of laminated glass photovoltaic modules, junction boxes and backplanes to improve the UV resistance of photovoltaic modules.
8. Junction box: The electrical connection device of the photovoltaic module, which plays the role of sealing and waterproofing the lead of the photovoltaic module, and protects the safety of the photovoltaic module system during operation.
TEL：13682482952 Miss Zhou
13733001247 Mr Xu
Address：Room 2110, Rongchao Financial Building, No. 52 Ruyi Road, Longcheng Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen